I am borderline crying at how sassy this person is
ROLL BACK THE ATTITUDE
(Source: shitshilarious, via overnight-shipping)
You can be a fan of something and still see flaws in the writing, characterization and continuity.
You can be a fan of something and dislike the writer/s and their writing style/s.
You can be a fan of something and notice and discuss problematic elements of it.
You can be a fan of something and critique and analyze it.
You can be a fan and do none of the above.
Stop judging others for how they choose to enjoy their media or their opinions and beliefs.
if i was in a fictional universe i wouldn’t be the main character i’d probably be that friend of the main character who lacks supernatural powers or special abilities but makes up for it with sarcasm and really lame one-liners
i fell in love with him like ketchup falls out of a bottle: slowly, and then all at once.
oh my god you managed to one up john green.
reference for writers: Guest Article from Elizabeth: Creating Differences in the Speech Patterns of Your Characters -
Anonymous asked: > I am having trouble with the way all my characters talk < I already have tips on accents, so that is not what I am looking for. But they basically all talk the same way in a not-so-constant manner and there is not deference in speech than voice.
- I do not watch Sherlock just to see Benedict Cumberbatch
- I am not going to see Star Trek Into Darkness for the same reason
- I do not watch Doctor Who just to see David Tennant
- I do not watch The Avengers movies just to see Tom Hiddleston
- I do not watch the Iron Man movies just to see RDJ
- I do not watch anything just for hot guys
- I can still appreciate that they are really hot
Every time I read a really shitty book, I don’t get upset.
It just means there is hope for me also.